Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Commentary on "We Are Doomed :("

I agree with Steven's position in his blog post "We Are Doomed :(" which states that the two candidates for president have neither experience nor the worthiness to be president of the United States. Not only does he point out valid statements how President Bush was a terrible president, but the parties behind the presidential candidates are the ones in control compared to the candidates themselves.

I mean I don't see myself voting for any of the two candidates, as Steven also believes, because I don't think they can solve the problem within the country. Maybe I am afraid of the two candidates or just don't think they're up for the task, but it is still too early to say whether they are good or bad because we just don't know the outcome yet. Mr. Tran feels that we should write Ron Paul, I feel as if he should have elaborated on why he feels this way. What makes Ron Paul approvable in Steven's eyes?

I don't agree with Steven when he says "If you want to vote and make a difference for the better of our country, you shouldn’t vote for these two clowns." because not voting is something that we shouldn't do. Even though I don't necessarily see myself voting for any of the two candidates, but I lean a little towards Obama and so I believe that I would have probably voted for Obama. Steven pulls my attention in once again when he writes "We are forced to pick the lesser of the two evils." which I could not have put in better words myself.

Your idea about the candidates not being worthy or ready enough is fairly reasonable. Though Bush has put himself the country in a bad situation, I deeply feel bad for anybody to have to stand up and clean this mess up. It is agreeable to say, that we want what’s best for our country.

No comments: